slideshow

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our beautiful home

My most Favorite room in the house and will be missed very much... For those of you that don't know we are in the process of selling our home. I'm getting a little antsy about the whole packing bit and I hope I'm not getting a head of myself with my luck something will fall through lets hope not, but we feel good about it, and we are selling it to a great couple, alot of you may know them Carl and Jinger Andreasen. Thankyou to all the friends we have made in this surrounding area, you've been great and will be missed, BUT we are not moving very far away so you can still call and keep in touch. I will need an out for those of you that know Im moving in with the in-laws and it will be hard so I would be happy to drive down to good ole Saint Anthony and have a playdate with my kids and yours..












p.s when I add post I like to do a lot at once, so that should make up for once a month right?



2 comments:

Kristin and Seth said...

Oh how awesome! You can recreate the room in the next house if you want, it is so cute! I might just have to copy it, if I ever have a little girl. Love the brown and pink! Happy BIrthday Addi! Love the flip flop cake, and the cupcakes! your girls are so adorable.

cameron and brook said...

i am so excited for you guys. i hope the packing and moving goes good. i miss playing volleyball with ya. talk to you soon