slideshow

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ADDALYNS 2ND BIRTHDAY
Alright I guess it is time for a little update.. My baby Addalyn just had her 2nd birthday oh how time flies... a lot of you say it is time for another but I'm taking my sweet sweet time because I hear the 3rd is the hardest because you only have 2 hands. So I'm in no rush.. Here are a few pics from her birthday party that we celebrated on Sunday with family and friends. She is such a ham and I love this sweet little Addi to death, she is what makes me smile when I'm struggling with my 3 year old, but don't get me wrong she has here moments too.


Davaney didn't like the idea that her sister got a shiny new bike on her birthday. She wanted to ride it first.


what a QT!!!




she was so excited about this bike. She had been teasing davaney a couple days before with davy's bike, so we figured that would be a good present for her. She is still a little short and doesn't quite know how to work the peddles



BIRTHDAY CAKE

This is the flip flop cake I made for Addi's birthday, it was hard to come up with a theme for a 2 year old that doesn't like tv, so really I couldn't do a dora theme or pooh bear anyways she loves flip flops. and it was pretty easy.



these are the flower cupcakes I made for all the kids at the party, these were fun to make outline a flower in pink frosting put the mike an ikes for the pedals and the sucker for the center. They were a hit the kids loved them..





















No comments: