slideshow

Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh my

When I was finishing Davaneys minkee quilt (that I will post when I'm done posting this page.) I turned around and this is what I found they were painting each others face. I think Addie got the brunt of it though, good thing it was water paints and nothing permanent.. I couldn't help but laugh and run get the camera.


Davaney thought she missed a spot on addis neck.
Addi should have gotten her revenge. Davaney isn't near as bad..

As you can see it looks like she painted her teeth. Good thing it is non toxic.. (hopefully)


Having too much fun..



What a ham!!!





2 comments:

Kristin and Seth said...

How funny, luckily my boys haven't attempted that yet!

Bon said...

That is funny, at least your girls play together. Mine just fight. :)
Cute quilt too!!