slideshow

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Playing in the leaves in the front yard

This is Addalyn covering Davaney in the leaves and they both loved it
Cousin Casuree playing at our house

Throwing the leaves in the air this is the first year Addalyn played in the leaves and she loved it. She was laughing at her sister.


What a face!! I can't believe how fast they grow up



Addalyn bumped her head and that is why she has an indent in her forehead. It has now disappered so no worries. Life is full of bumps and bruises especially when they are young.





2 comments:

Lake said...

I am surprised there is no snow. You should resend your blog address back out to everyone. It says on your email sessions4ever@blogspot.com and it should say sessions4ever.blogspot.com.

Brian and Krista said...

JESSICA!! Oh my heck! I'm so sorry I never called you when you left a comment on my blog forever ago! I totally forgot until just now! I'm so glad you found me! You have kids! Oh my gosh! How are you?! What have you been up to? Its been forever!